Here is a true story, even though the odds of it happening are ridiculously small.
When I lived in Denmark, a Brazilian friend of mine had a friend from Norway visiting for a week. On the weekend, a bunch of us had all gone out to a club. I met her Norwegian friend at the club and was talking to her. She mentioned that she had visited Vancouver about a year back. She was an exchange student at the university where I got my bachelor's degree. I asked her where she lived while in Vancouver, and she mentioned the same dorm where I had stayed, on campus. I thought it was quite a coincidence. Then she mentioned that she had 2 Indian house-mates in her apartment in the dorm. I knew two Indian guys in that dorm because I lived with them during my stay. It turns out she and I lived in the same apartment, one after the other! I moved out in April and she moved in, in May! I emailed my old house-mates and they confirmed that it was her who moved in after I moved out.
What are the odds of meeting a Norwegian who went on exchange to Canada and lived with my 2 Indian house mates in the same house as me, and meeting her through a Brazilian girl while living in Denmark!?!?!
---------
C.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment